Current time: 3:42 a.m.
Out the window: Rain, glorious rain - i.e. precipitation that isn't snow. The crocuses are blooming.
On the menu: I have nothing planned, so it will probably be takeout pizza.
- Getting an iPad. I'm late to the party, but that hasn't lessened my love for this machine.
- Celebrating my birthday by doing absolutely nothing all day.
- Reading more often than I watch TV.
- Kicking ass at online Scrabble.
- Relishing the fact that because of the internet, I have friends all over the world.
Out and About:
- What a brilliant concept: The Little Free Library
- House cat or bond villain? You be the judge.
- From the parody Twitter account "The Tweet of God": The new 10 commandments
- Jaw-dropping cave exploration photos
- Love it when things look like other things. Behold the backpack masquerading as a happy whale.
- From the Twitter account "You Had One Job": Seems legit.
- Gorgeous polymer sculptures by Angelika Arendt