Current time: 7:43 a.m.
Out the window: Spring is progressing soooo slooowly this year. I'm ready for some heat.
On the menu: Pulled pork sandwiches
Watching: I'm doing my civic duty as a Canadian and watching the Montreal Canadiens in the Stanley Cup playoffs.
Listening: Aretha Franklin performing Think in the Blues Brothers movie. Because everybody needs a bit of Aretha once in awhile. She's good for the soul.
- Contemplating a new daily philosophy
- Drawing, doodling and gearing up to try painting
- Connecting online with the people who inspired me to start drawing
- Getting a good night's sleep
- Receiving free stuff - as a thank you for taking part in the House Rules campaign, IKEA sent me a desk organizer and a framed print of the house rule I submitted. Top marks for creative marketing.
Out and About:
- Gorgeous coffee ring art
- A lovely story of a polite elephant
- Very clever - doodles on photographs
- 30 Things to Tell a Grammar Snob (I can't deny it. I used to be one.)
- Cool time lapse video of an art installation
- Pairing Notes: Books and the Teas that Love Them
- Dandelions turned into lamps
That's all for this week.