Current time: 12:14 a.m.
On the menu: Bruschetta, made with locally-grown tomatoes and fresh basil from my garden.
This week's Words of the Day (I missed one day because of the aforementioned lack of internet access):
- noctambulist - noun - a sleepwalker.
- ophidian - noun - any reptile of the suborder Serpentes, including snakes. adj. - of or relating to this group; snakelike.
- propinquity - noun - 1. nearness in space; proximity. 2. close kinship.
- quillow - noun - a quilt that can be folded over and slipped into an attached pouch to make a pillow.
Out and About:
- 15 literal movie posters
- Dominique Christina, "The Period Poem"
- It's hard to express just how much I like these book sculptures
- Comedian David O'Doherty sings about life
- Remember Where's Waldo? Here's what happened to him.
- Check out Christoph Niemann, "visual storyteller"
- Touched by wild mountain gorillas
- The case for "sticky streets"
- There is now a Monty Python app called The Ministry of Silly Walks
That's all for this week.