- "Say hello to the things we're eating."
- "Nobody here has a nighttime face."
- "You keep telling me what to do but you're just eating crackers."
- "I eat dreams."
- 'Everybody has secret pockets."
- "I found my mind in the toilet."
Funny-man Patton Oswalt is quite active on Twitter, and yesterday he sent out a hilarious string of tweets he affectionately entitled "Things my daughter says that would make excellent post-punk lyrics." I wholeheartedly agree with his assessment. Here are my favourites: